Monday 14 June 2010

Monday

Quiet day today.

Went to Kobudo in the morning, now have the entire sai kata in my head and for a second there I did the power generation correctly!  Felt it all align in me and it felt good.  Have I been able to do it since?  Of course not, but there you go.  Also had an interesting lesson on trapping techniques.

From there I was going to moped it home, but Betsy refused to start so I walked in the rain.  Urrgh.  Kamefuku for a massive meal then home and a 4 hour nap.

Jujitsu tonight we did that hideous warm up where everyone calls out 5 exercises, so there was plenty of press ups and crunches and all sorts.  Then we worked on throwing from the clinch and finished with some Kubaton work.  A great session.

Then took Betsy home as she decided to start!

So, 4 1/2 hours of martial arts, a good day.  Tired now though.

No comments:

Post a Comment