Friday 4 June 2010

Humm....

So today it rained.

Went to karate last night, learnt half of a new kata and got a grading date for my next belt (which is brown), they seem to like the fact that I can just learn kata and memorise them.  Dunno how I'm able to, just my good muscle memory, I guess.

Woke up still not feeling 100% so chilled for most of the day and just ate everything in sight.

Also managed to do the impossible: that novel I've been working on?  Yeah, I sent the first 6 chapters to a literary agent!

EEEEP!

Probably get a, "nice but no", but there you go, I can now say that I've done it, so yay me.

Rode the moped to the bank, got money out (such an exciting day!), riding back was interesting as the wind was so strong. We're having a stormy end to the rainy season, it seems.

BJJ tonight, should be good.

1 comment: