Wednesday 21 April 2010

Wednesday training

Beach at 6.30am

1 mile run
Press ups (shoulder holding up)
Resisted running

Kicking drills

The kicking drills were hard especially when we looked at balance and such. Good though.

Came back, ate, napped.

Then 12km bike ride to get lunch, visit a museum, get a new dogi and then come back.

Evening was jujitsu training.
My break falls are coming easier thanks to those new drills James showed me, and I'm feeling my shoulders loosening up more. Did dropping throws and I swear I've never broke fallen so well. Also looked at throwing the other way. Not as bad as last time I tried it, again due to those break fall drills.

Legs still sore, but starting to get used to the routine. Feeling fit and light. Starting to get into the groove here.

Had a well deserved can of beer tonight after training.

1 comment:

  1. Keep at at Big Fella, sounds like you're having a great time!

    ReplyDelete