Sunday 18 April 2010

Humm...

I've decided that I should post each day, so I'm going to try to, rather than post every so often. Also going to try and write what I'm learning about Japanese culture.

So, training.

Friday

Beach training:
Run
Resisted running
Black belt phys
Pad work (punching, kicking)

Drinking that night, drinking too much...

Saturday
Off
Went up island with James and family. Went seaweed collecting, then snorkling in some little out of the way beach. Wonderful.
Should playing up a little.

Sunday
Beach training
Run with press ups
Following circuit x4
1 minute each station, 30 seconds rest

Bicep burpee @30kg
Sit up-stand up
Turkish get up @ 10kg
Nabe run
Sled drag, then push @30kg

Good.

Then DIY at the family shop.

Then steak :)


2 comments:

  1. Is that Fudoshin black belt training by any chance...Peter in November, Yu-Jin in April, James as soon as I get get over there :o)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah, my fitness is coming along rapidly. The heat and the level of training without stress as a limiting factor is paying real dividends. And the things I'm learning technique wise...

    ReplyDelete