Thursday 21 January 2010

ouch!

Sigh.
Yesterday had to restrain someone at work. Managed to bang my elbow fairy hard and now it's all swollen.
Keep whacking it on things as well. I think I've always whacked my elbow on things and just not noticed, but now that it's all bruised I'm really feeling it.

Anyway, yesterday's training was boxing in morning and then managed to grab forty minutes between shifts in the evening to do the following:

Warm up : mobility
Deadliting (at speed) 60kg x 3, 90kg x 3, 100kg x 3, 110kg x 3, 120kg x 3, 130kg x 3, 140kg x 3, 140kg x 3, 140kg x 3. All within 15 minutes.

Then 50 press ups.

Then this morning was boxing and sparing up until the point when Fraser (my training partner) managed to get in close and dump me. did a break fall, but the shock of it on my bloody elbow!

Ouch ouch ouch.

No comments:

Post a Comment