Saturday 7 August 2010

Saturday

So my dad's sick; probably Hepatitis.  He's in hospital currently and I'm running around doing stuff, but you do what you got to do.  He should be fine and I'm not really worried, but everyone's sort of on edge until we know for sure and he's definitely out of the woods.

My legs are currently killing me, but that shows what that squat work out was like.

I'm walking the dogs a fair bit, and trying to get Rusty to run with me, which he's sort of doing in a doggy way.  Very stop/starty, but it's good for me, running across the sort of moors.

Yesterday I did a variation on the 300 work out:

Press ups, Prison Squats, Alternate press ups, Scissor jumps, Burpees, Leg raises, Dips, Explosive press ups, V ups, Step ups.

30 of each, making 300 reps in 9:29:2

Then did 10 press ups, rested, 9, rested, 8... and so on down to 1.

Arms and chest sore today.  Also walked the dogs yesterday for a quick hour and a bit and walked them twice today.  My legs are still sore so if I get a chance tomorrow I'll sort something out with the massive copper bathtub that's lying around outside and those 80 litre bins half filled with water.  Hummm...

Bookwise the new John Connolly is very good, a few twists there I didn't see coming.  Am currently working my way though "The Secret History of the World".  Weird but interesting.

No comments:

Post a Comment